Terms & Conditions
1. Sumatra Surf Camp is not liable for any damage to any personal items, theft, illness, injury or death caused while traveling or staying in Luxury Sumatra.
2. Sumatra Surf Camp reserves the right to cancel a person’s accommodation due to disrespectful behavior.
3. CANCELLATIONS AND REFUNDS:
* All Cancellations must be received in writing.
* All payments per person deposits are non-refundable.
* Cancellations made after full payment received will incurs a 50% charge of total price if prior to 8 weeks of your arrival date.
* Refunds take up to 8 weeks to process.
* There are Nil refunds once we have received final payment and its inside 8 weeks prior to your stay with us. (unless you can find someone else to transfer your spot, some admin fees may apply) or once your holiday has commenced.
4.Sumatra Surf Camp reserves the right to withdraw a booking if the payment deposit per person isn’t paid within the 5-day period.
5.Sumatra Surf Camp recommends travel insurance and it is the responsibility of the guest to arrange his or her travel insurance prior to the departure of their country of origin.
6.Sumatra Surf Camp is not liable in any situation to pay extra expenses, which may be due to delays, natural disasters, war, civil unrest, terrorism, etc.
7.Sumatra Surf Camp is not responsible for any guests actions and will not be involved in any legal matters related to crime, drugs or anything that is against the law, both in the guests country of origin and/or Indonesia.
8. Sumatra Surf Camp guests must have 6 months validity in their passport. Luxury Sumatra will not be held responsible for any matters related to immigration.
9. Sumatra Surf Camp has informed guest that the tourist visa obtained on entry at any port in Indonesia is a 30-day non-extendable visa.
10.Sumatra Surf Camp cannot under any situation extend a visa and will not be held liable for an overstay due to forgetfulness or delay.
11.Sumatra Surf Camp recommends that you visit a doctor before you arrive in Indonesia. Malaria and any other disease of concern should be prevented and thus Luxury Sumatra recommends the latest preventative medicine to be taken under the advise of a doctor.
12. Sumatra Surf Camp has informed the guest of departure tax which is 150,000 rp and must be paid before departure from Indonesia. At all Indonesian airports you have to pay a passenger departure tax of 30,000rp per person per departing flight.
13. Sumatra Surf Camp recommends all guests should check all safety issues, travel warnings, information and advisories related to entering Indonesia before departing their country of origin. It is the guests decision to enter Indonesia if there is danger present.
14. Sumatra Surf Camp guests, if under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
15. Sumatra Surf Camp will not refund any portion of any trip if related to injury, sickness, unlawful behavior or homesickness. Luxury Sumatra will assist the guest to the best of their ability, but will not put any other guest in danger. Luxury Sumatra’s responsibility lies within the group.
16. Sumatra Surf Camp luggage requirements are the same as the international airline standard. A 25 kg limit to suitcases or any bag and the maximum amount of surfboards, bodyboards, longboards, kneeboards to be transported to and from Bandar Lampung is 4.
17. Sumatra Surf Camp is not liable for any internet or computer related issues that may arise due to the course of the booking process.
18. Sumatra Surf Camp has the right to alter travel schedules due to weather conditions, safety issues or situations beyond our control.
19. Sumatra Surf Camp has informed the guest that all travel is at the guests own risk. Searching in remote locations may lead to dangers in which the guest has total responsibility in agreement to engagement.
20. Sumatra Surf Camp will do our utmost to maintain the prices indicated, however prices may need to be adjusted due to circumstances beyond our control. Luxury Sumatra reserves the right to amend prices, before or after your booking, until the full payment is received.
21. Sumatra Surf Camp reserves the right to change the Terms and Conditions at any time. You will get a copy of our Terms and Conditions on Final Payment, along with your accommodation and flight information.
22. Costs not included in Price: Excess Baggage, Personal Spending money, Food not prepared by Luxury Sumatra (eating out is additional cost) Alcohol, Travel Insurance, Airport Departure Taxes for international and domestic flights in Indonesia, Passport and Inoculation costs, Personal costs incurred through delay in transport or mechanical breakdown.
23. Sumatra Surf Camp is secure with all booking information and will not forward on information obtained, except for matters related to the law which directly effect us.